Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Like Lemon Juice On A Paper Cut

     The first of three panels all done and flipped over to the right side. In spite of working like a mad woman I didn't get it done in time to hold up to daylight.  I spent an hour placing Strong Line reinforcement in every conceivable place, especially reinforcing the borders.  And just in case you didn't know, when you shove a piece of copper under your fingernail by accident, it hurts like crazy and bleeds all over.  Then, when you get flux in it, it's like lemon juice on a paper cut.  I soldered for about five hours, and in spite of the fume trap, inhaled waaaay too much flux smoke. I'll try to get a picture tomorrow of the light shining through.  I'm pretty happy with the softness of the colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment