Monday, April 7, 2014

It's All Greek To Me

  I have 3/4 of the Omega panel soldered, and will finish it today or tomorrow.
    As winter fades and spring approaches, there are more and more outside projects calling me. The garden needs to go in. The strawberry bed needs to be reworked. We need to finish fencing the pasture. I try to work outside on the dry days and inside on the wet ones. Still...I would like to finish all of the windows in a timely manner. 






       I know that Alpha and Omega are the first and last letters of the ancient Greek alphabet, but I still think Omega should somehow begin with an "O". 
    I wanted to see them all together so I cut and pasted the photos. This is the halfway point and it's very exciting. The three panels of the  Alpha and Omega window took 107 hours. It seemed longer than that, and in fact, the center panel seemed to take forever. 
     In a week or so I'll make another trip up to the glass warehouse to pick up glass for the last two windows. 

No comments:

Post a Comment